The dog claw cleaner is a healthy tool that must be used before pets enter the house. It cleans the soil and bacteria on the feet of pets and makes you a healthy dog. Once you use, you'll wonder how you lived without it.
- For average size dogs, 10 lbs. to 100 lbs
- No detergent or other chemicals necessary
- Prevents paw irritation due to salt or other contaminants in the environment
- Removes dirt and grim from paws, before they touch the carpet or furniture
- Gentle bristles clean your dog's paws
- Easy to use-To use, add a little water and pet shampoo, insert the muddy paw, do the twist, dab the paw dry, repeat for 3 more paws. To clean the paw cleaner, remove the lid and bristles (bristles unroll for easy cleaning) and rinse for next use.
- Gentle Silicone Bristles-The gentle silicone bristles help loosen dirt and mud from your dog's paws. Keep them mess outside- not in your car or home! The Paw Cleaner is BPA free.
- Ideal for Active Dogs or Rainy Days-Keep the paw cleaner on hand for hiking, walks, or a trip to the park. Or, keep it by your backdoor to get your dog's paws clean before coming back into the house
- Small: up to 2-inch-wide paw; Medium: up to 2.5-inch-wide paw