Trimming your dog’s nails may seem like an inconvenience, but it’s actually essential to your dog’s overall health!
Your dog’s nails continuously grow. In the wild, your dog would naturally wear down his nails by traveling and hunting over different terrain. That’s not the case with domesticated dogs. Therefore, we need to trim their nails for them.
If left uncared for, your dog’s nails can grow too long. Nails that are too long can chip and break, creating a painful condition that needs veterinary attention. Your dog can easily tear his toenails when playing outside. Additionally, nails left too long can make standing and moving painful and awkward for your dog.
- Safer and more effective than nail clipper to trim nails.
- This item is the revolutionary nail trimmer for your dog or cat.
- Perfectly Groomed, No Pain.
- It's the newest and fastest way to keep your pets nails trim rounded and smooth with no mess
- reduces the risk of clipping the claws too short or hurting your pet.
- Now you can painlessly and easily trim your pets nails anywhere without the pain caused by traditional nail clippers.
- Easy to use just turn on and gently insert your pet’s nail into the port.
- No noise and low vibration to help keep your pet calm during grooming.
- With On/Off switch, easy to use.
Powered by 2 x AA batteries (Not included)
Color: yellow & white
Appearance material: plastic
Size: 175*23 mm
Net Weight: 67g/Pair