- 1. The Cat Toilet Training Kit uses a proven, disappearing litter box technique that has successfully toilet trained cats for decades. Developed with animal behaviorists, vets and cat breeders to make sure they work with the cat's natural instincts. That is successfully using a litter box is a candidate for toilet training.
- 2. It is specially-designed white training seat fits all toilets and transitions cats of all age, size, and breed from litter box to toilet. Any healthy cat, ideal for older cats, large cats, kittens over 3 months, and multiple-cat households.
- 3. No more mess, no more germs, no more smells, no more hassle. Save thousands of dollars on litter. Cat owners will clean and scoop their cats litter box over 1400x during their cats lifetime. With this cat toilet you never have to scoop or clean up kitty litter mess again.
- 4. The training is easy for cat owners to understand and use. It offers a five-step gradual transition from litter box to toilet. Accommodates cats of all personalities and does not expect them to adapt in too few steps.
- 5. Train your cat to use a human toilet in 8 weeks or less. In one-week intervals you will progress from Ring 1 to Ring 4 in the training and at the completion your cat(s) is toilet trained. At the completion of training no device is needed on your toilet.
-Cat toilet training system.
-Toilet train your cat is just a few weeks and save thousands on cat litter.
-Fits all toilet sizes including standard, round and elongated.
-Works with cats of all ages, sizes and breeds.
-Can be removed from the toilet in seconds.
-Easy-to-follow training process: gradual 5-Step transition from litter box to toilet.
-Product Name: Cat Toilet Seats
-Size: (L*W*H) 40*40*3.5cm / 15.72*15.72*1.38"
How to teach your cats to use this toilet?
Step 1: Put the litter box near Toilet (3 days ~ 5days). Place the cat toilet seats on the rim of your toilet and lower lid, fill the training seat with litter. The littler is used to attract your cat to the training seat, your cat uses the training seat just like they use the little box today.
Step 2: Toilet training replace litter box (3 days ~ 5 days). After one week remove the first ring in the center of the training seat, your cat's waste will now go into the water in the toilet.
Step 3: To cut the blue pallet gradually. And put the water-soluble litter in the pallet (5 days ~ 8 days). Continue to remove the rings as your cat adjusts to the widening center of the training seat, your cat will begin stand on the toilet seat for support as the hole in the training seat grows in size.
Step 4: Take over last blue pallet and just leave white ring.
Notice: If your cat cannot adapt to it during Step 3&4, please use backup pallet and do it again. Don't act with undue haste.
Step 5: When your cat is completely standing on the toilet seat, remove the toilet seats from the toilet. A training device is no longer needed.
2 x Inner Blue Pallets
1 x Outer White Ring?